Big news from the Carson Valley Inn:
“We’ve been working on an exciting lineup of artists for the 2019 concerts in TJ’s Corral and we’re ready to announce the first four with more concerts to come!
“We’ll have more information on these four in next week’s blog and tickets will be on sale starting at noon on Wednesday, March 6. Perhaps by then, one or two more will have fallen into place as we build for a full schedule announcement by April.”
- Easton Corbin: Friday, May 24
- Uncle Kracker: Saturday, June 29
- Joan Jett & the Blackhearts: Thursday, July 4
- Dwight Yoakam: Friday, July 26
- Tickets go on sale at noon Wednesday, March 6
- Here’s a few reminders that address the most common questions we receive from people buying tickets for our concerts in TJ’s Corral:
- Be sure to check the seating arrangement for the concert(s) you are attending. Some have a “party pit” in the center section.
- Tickets for multiple concerts can be purchased in one financial transaction. However, you must select your seats for each concert independently.
- Tickets can either be printed online after purchase or picked up at Will Call at the Box Office which opens at 4 PM on concert nights.
- Tickets are non-refundable and the shows proceed rain or shine.
- There is a limit of eight (8) tickets for each concert. For parties over 8 people, contact the Entertainment Box Office at 775-783-7766. Perfect examples are office staffs making it a company outing, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, birthdays and other special occasions.
- Outside food/drinks, pets and chairs are not permitted in TJ’s Corral and smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- For handicap accessible information please call 775-783-7766 in advance.
- Tickets may also be purchased at the hotel front desk.
- There will be more concerts in TJ’s Corral this summer. Watch for announcements in this blog which is new every Wednesday at 7 AM.