There’s plenty to do in Lake Tahoe tonight and the price is right. Music choices range from country to reggae — so pick a spot, shake off the snow and press go.
- Divided Sky, 3200 US Highway 50, Meyers. Reggae Night with DJ Berkmon and DJ Gift. 9 p.m. $5 cover and $3 Red Stripes.
- Steamers Bar and Grill, 2236 Lake Tahoe Blvd. Funky Pajama Party with South Shore’s 4 Piece Puzzle. 10 p.m. No cover charge. Drink specials and prize for Best PJ’s.
- Whiskey Dick’s Saloon, 2660 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, Keith Burrows Music brings its outlaw country tunes to town in a debut performance. South Shore acoustic guitarist Mic Smith opens at 9 p.m. $5 cover.
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 50 US Highway 50, Stateline, Nevada. James Garner’s Tribute to Johnny Cash. 9:30 p.m. in Vinyl showroom. $15 cover.
- Crystal Bay Casino, 14 State Highway 28, Crystal Bay, Nevada. New Monsoon brings its rockin’ jam from The City to Tahoe’s North Shore. 9 p.m. in Crown Room. No cover charge.
Check Tahoe Onstage daily for a list of upcoming live music. LINK